Millions of basketball players hope to receive athletic scholarships every year. It doesn’t matter how good you are if people don’t know about you. In many cases, your video will be enough to get a coach interested in you but to seal the deal, they are going to need to watch you in person.
Exposure is such a common word, but many players get exposed instead of getting exposure. They choose opportunities that aren’t good for them. They don’t understand what these opportunities are like or what they should expect. They are completely unprepared for the exposure and they are quickly exposed as a result.
We want to help you make the best decisions for you when it comes to your exposure. We want to help you find opportunities that fit you and help you be as prepared as possible to play your best when coaches are watching.
* These prospects are a group of extremely motivated individuals who are determined to play college basketball. If you want to be considered to be a part of this elite group of individuals, apply now.
Service Fee: $995
Hoops College Exposure Service includes:
- 6 general film evaluations ($150 value)
- 3 film evaluations (possession by possession) ($225 value)
- 2 Hoops College T-shirts ($40 value)
- Access to Hoops College Recruiting Program ($200 value)
- Custom game plan creation
- Exposure guidance
- Unofficial and Official Visit guidance
- Sport scholarship proposals guidance
- Verbal commitment & NLI guidance
- SAT, ACT, & TOEFL guidance
- NCAA & NAIA Clearinghouse guidance
- Admissions support
* Clients for this program must be evaluated and approved by Hoops College. Hoops College limits the number of clients it will agree to work with each year so that these clients receive the highest level of support.