Being Positive Matters
In the heat of competition, or just in every day life being positive matters. Coach Shawn Postiglione of Bridgewater University talks about how and why positivity is such an important part of his life and the culture of his program.
- Why is it important for you to be positive?
- How does your culture impact how you recruit?
- How do you remain positive with officials?
- What are some things that might be unique for you that you have to really focus on when it comes to remaining positive?
- How do you remain handle those times when players are negative?
- How do you hold yourself accountable?