What Separates Us From Everyone Else…
- D1, D2, D3, Junior College, prep school, high school and AAU coaching experience
- Men’s and women’s experience
- Collegiate playing experience
- National championship experience
- International recruiting experience
Access to Information
- The Internet is filled with free videos of drills.
- Which one should you do?
- You would be crazy to pay for access to a bunch of drills.
- Hoops College provides access to step by step instruction on how to improve at very specific things to help you develop into a complete player.
- 1 on 1 sessions with many trainers can cost $50 or more per session.
- 2 sessions a week for a month over 4 or 5 years would buy a new car.
- Wouldn’t you like to save 90% of that money and get high-quality instruction whenever you want it?
- Group training is certainly cheaper than 1 on 1 sessions but you don’t get the 1 on 1 attention you need.
- You choose what you want to work on, where you workout, and when you workout.
- You have to pick what you want to work on.
- You can’t choose to get better at “everything” because then you don’t really get better.
- When you’re in a workout doing 10 different things, what are you actually getting better at?
- We focus on one thing at a time so when you finish a workout, you know exactly how you improved.
- Then the next workout and the next week and the next course builds on everything that you’ve learned in the past.
- Most training programs don’t have a detailed 4-year plan designed to help you become a truly complete player.
- Every skill is taught in a step by step progressive manner.
- Chances are you’ve never worked out like this before, which means you might be working hard, but not working as smart as you could.
- You have access to Hoops College anywhere, everywhere, and all the time.
- No more scheduling a time and driving across town.
- Workout in your driveway or at the park and know that you’re getting better.
- Get help from Hoops College when and where it’s most convenient for you.
- Connect with other athletes.
- Connect with 30+ years combined experience in college basketball at every level.
- Connect with coaches at all levels all over the world.
- If you’re working out for hours per day, you’re probably wasting your time and doing more harm than good.
- Hoops College believes that 30 – 45 minutes per workout is more than enough if you’re going full speed.
- If you want to workout more than once per day then make sure you’re getting enough rest between workouts.
- Hoops College workouts are short, intense and efficient. No wasted reps or wasted time.
- Do you want to hear what you want to hear? Talk to someone else.
- Do you want the honest truth? Ask us.