What Separates Hoops College
There are a lot of people who can claim some of the things that we have. We don’t know many people who can claim all of the things that we have. Any one of these things isn’t that big of a deal. It’s the collection of all of them that makes us different. If you don’t believe us, ask any of our clients.
- Professional, D1, D2, D3, Junior College, prep school, high school and AAU coaching experience
- Men’s and women’s experience
- Collegiate playing experience
- National championship experience
- International recruiting experience
Access to Information
- The Internet is filled with free videos of drills.
- Which one should you do?
- You would be crazy to pay for access to a bunch of drills.
- Hoops College provides access to step by step instruction on how to improve at very specific things to help you develop into a complete player.
- 1 on 1 sessions with many trainers can cost $75 or more per session.
- 2 sessions a week for a month over 4 or 5 years would buy a new car.
- Wouldn’t you like to save 90% of that money and get high-quality instruction whenever you want it?
- Group training is certainly cheaper than 1 on 1 sessions but you don’t get the 1 on 1 attention you need.
- You choose what you want to work on, where you workout, and when you workout.
- You have to pick what you want to work on.
- You can’t choose to get better at “everything” because then you don’t really get better.
- When you’re in a workout doing 10 different things, what are you actually getting better at?
- We focus on one thing at a time so when you finish a workout, you know exactly how you improved.
- Then the next workout and the next week and the next course builds on everything that you’ve learned in the past.
- Most training programs don’t have a detailed 4-year plan designed to help you become a truly complete player.
- Every skill is taught in a step by step progressive manner.
- Chances are you’ve never worked out like this before, which means you might be working hard, but not working as smart as you could.
- You have access to Hoops College anywhere, everywhere, and all the time.
- No more scheduling a time and driving across town.
- Workout in your driveway or at the park and know that you’re getting better.
- Get help from Hoops College when and where it’s most convenient for you.
- Connect with other athletes.
- Connect with 30+ years combined experience in college basketball at every level.
- Connect with coaches at all levels all over the world.
- If you’re working out for hours per day, you’re probably wasting your time and doing more harm than good.
- Hoops College believes that 30 – 45 minutes per workout is more than enough if you’re going full speed.
- If you want to workout more than once per day then make sure you’re getting enough rest between workouts.
- Hoops College workouts are short, intense and efficient. No wasted reps or wasted time.
- Do you want to hear what you want to hear? Talk to someone else.
- Do you want the honest truth? Ask us.