Get in Shape, Stay in Shape
- You must enroll in this course to access course content.
Being in shape is the first prerequisite to being a good basketball player. Whether you are in shape or not, whether you play basketball or not, these workouts will help get you there and keep you there. You won’t need a lot of equipment or space. You can get in shape anywhere. You just have to make the decision to start and then push yourself outside of your comfort zone.
What you get:
- A new workout every day
- Videos showing each exercise
- Two light dumbbells (between 5 and 15 pounds each, other objects work fine as well)
- Two heavier dumbbells (based on your strength between 25 and 60 pounds)
- A wooden box (12″ – 36″ high depending on your athletic ability)